[mythtv-users] Sound from DVD and Transcoded Recordings Doesn't Work

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 18:45:32 EST 2005

> The PVR-350 is a LINE-IN...not a LINE-OUT.  So I thought if I fed the
> line-out of the Audigy card into the line-in of the PVR it would work.  But
> it does not seem to.  So that's where I am now...  Maybe if I didn't stay up
> so late working on this I would have said it correct the first time.

I don't have a PVR-x50 card but I think it must work in the same way
as cards using bttv drivers. You have to put the cable from the
line-out of the PVR-x50 card imto the line-in of your sound card. The
sound card then captures/records the sound from the TV signal which
gets saved along with the video.

Regards,
Phill