[mythtv-users] MythLCD questions

David Wood obsidian at panix.com
Wed Jan 26 17:01:00 EST 2005

I am the least knowledgeable person about MythLCD, probably, but I did
look through the source.

My impression of it is that it's a bit of proof of concept code,
demonstrating how you could do integration with LCDproc. The only way to
get it is to rebuild all your myth components from source with the lcd
portions turned on. It seems like somewhere between a demo and a
work-in-progress; in fact, in my brief inspection it wasn't clear if there
is anything working yet.

It looks like a neato project, though, if you can code, know the relevant
codebases (or want to learn them), are willing to work from the cvs tree
instead of the release, and have the time to devote to this decidedly
non-core feature. I keep meaning to play with it but, there is always
something more important...