[mythtv-users] "f" key for adjusting color not working - but v4l module is loaded

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed Jan 26 16:00:19 EST 2005

I'm trying to adjust the playback color/hue/brightness and so on and it
does not seem to be working.  My X server does have the v4l module
loaded:

(II) LoadModule: "v4l"
(II) Loading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/linux/v4l_drv.o
(II) Module v4l: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
        compiled for 6.8.1.902, module version = 0.0.1
        ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 0.7

However when I press "f" during playback I get nothing.  I was expecting
to see something like the OSD that displays when I hit "g" while
watching LiveTV.

Thots?

b.