[mythtv-users] Another DVB scan issue ?

Arne Varholm arne at varholm.dyndns.org
Wed Jan 26 15:04:44 EST 2005

I have the same problem, I am using Thor 1.0W on port 1, and Sirius 5.0E
on port 2.
I have switched the cabling also, to check if thre was something with
one of the LNB's, but it will
always work on port 1.
I have also tried an other Diseq with the same result.

However,  there was an other user on the dev list claiming that it is
working:

 >Jesper Sörensen wrote:

> I switched the two inputs from my LNB's on the Diseqc and now I get
> channels from Thor-1.0W (port 0) but not Sirius-5.0E (port 1).
> As I can get both when i try with 'scan', I think there must be
> something wrong with the Diseqc handling ...

 >I'm also using Thor & Sirius and it seems to work for me. I'm using
the upcoming 3.5 patch and not 3.4 but none of the DiSEcQ stuff has changed
 >so it shouldn't matter. I'm having >problems getting a solid lock on
some transponders but I don't think that is DiSEqC related (don't know
if it's a
 >driver problem or if I need to climb the roof and take a look...)

Arne