[mythtv-users] IVTV PROBLEM?

David Wood obsidian at panix.com
Wed Jan 26 10:11:49 EST 2005

After some recent ivtv update, I started having this problem too. My
solution was to manually set the tuner type by loading the module in
/etc/modules with a tuner=## argument. The problem is figuring out what
type of tuner you have.

If you have old logs from when it used to work, you can look it up. That's
what I did. Or you can do some old-fashioned trial and error. I believe
there's a table of different tuner #'s somewhere...