[mythtv-users] How do I now cut out commercials?

Adam Egger adam.egger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 07:29:37 EST 2005

Hey,

I've always been recording (bttv/mpeg4) with the settings that were
used for transcoding. Since MythTranscode's destroying the transcoded
files I am looking for a way to just remove unwanted parts of a
recording (like commercials, the parts bevore and after the recorded
show).
Is there another way to just remove the commercials? Can nuvexport be
used to create another nuv file? I like the file structure on the
recordings window.

Adam