[mythtv-users] NVIDIA

MacNean C. Tyrrell dardack at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jan 25 21:53:42 EST 2005

I give up.  I just tried a nvidia fx 5200 card and X doesn't work
either.  X tries to start, goes through it s progressions, then it's
just like 32 straigh (Vertical) white lines on the screen.  I can cntrl
alt f1 out, but the console is in huge huge huge letters, like maybe 5
letters fit both across and down.  This is all with tv out.  CRT works
fine.  I'm so just frustrated.  I know it's not my tv or computer
because my sis 315 card works fine.  I just my system is fast enough for
2 pvr 250 without XVMC or whatever it is.  Oh man.  This stinks.