[mythtv-users] Foxtel Digital and IR (IT LIVES!)

Daniel Parnell daniel at automagic-software.com
Tue Jan 25 16:21:15 EST 2005

G'day Mark,

	here is the contents of the lirc.conf file.  I've only done the codes
for the number keys as that is all I need to get myth to change
channels (and I'm too lazy to do the rest of the codes).

	As for my setup: I'm using a PVR-350.  I've got a set of splitters
attached to the foxtel video out, and one set goes to the TV, while the
other goes to the PVR-350 on the myth box.

Daniel