[mythtv-users] FC3, nvidia6629, atrpms, geforce4 mx4000, X stays on nvidia splashscreen

Dan Robinson dannyjrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:03:55 EST 2005

I've seen some stuff about this, but can someone tell me if there is a
known fix/workaround, as the machine sits at the nvidia splashscreen,
even though it's actually logging in behind.  I've found that using
NvAGP 0 seems to cure things, but I guess this won't cut it for myth
use.

Using kernel 2.6.10-1.741_FC3 from atrpms and would love to keep doing
so!  Kernel source seems harder to get hold of too.

Danny