[mythtv-users] Mythtv and DVB

Mattia Martinello liste at mattiamartinello.com
Tue Jan 25 07:57:24 EST 2005

Kristian Kalweit ha scritto:

> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/105906

Ok, I patched and re-compiled Mythtv, but it doesn't work anymore...
When I try to Scan for channels, I select the video source (that I
called "DVBInput"), the capture card ([DVB:0]) and the scan type (Full
scan).
Then I insert these parameters:

Frequency: 11766000000
Invesion: Auto
Symbol rate: 27500
FEC: Auto
Polarity: Vertical

When I confirm the scan i see the "Scan progress" windows, but all
values are on 0% (Scan activity, signal strenght, signal/noise), and
after about 30 seconds I get an "Error tuning to transport" message.

On Kaxtv all works good, and I can scan for channels automatically, and
I only have to select the satellite (Hotbird 13°E), is it possible to do
the same with Mythtv, or import the channels.conf file in Mythtv?

Could you help me, please?

Thank you very much!
Bye
Mattia.