[mythtv-users] Restore my recording to the recorded programs menu

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:32:21 EST 2005

I have recently upgraded using a fresh install of FC3 from FC2. Not
the nicest thing I've done lately. I have a good many programs still
on the disk I use for my video recording location. I did a full data
dump of the database before I wiped the old install. I'm a little
afraid to restor ehte whole database so I was wondering what tables I
need to restore to get the programs to show up in the menu. The only
data I care about seeing for them is the name, description and date of
broadcast. Obviously I want mythtv to be able to see them, but they
are moujnted in the same location so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks in advance.
John