[mythtv-users] Loading IVTV problems with PVR-350

James Olsovsky james.olsovsky at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 21:53:24 EST 2005

I'm somewhat new to Linux and am undertaking loading Mythtv.  But I
seem to be having issues while loading IVTV.  I'm following the step
by steps from wilson.net and seem to be coming up short.

I run this series of commands

Edit /etc/apt/sources.list, changing at-stable to at-testing,
            This works fine.
#apt-get update
           This works fine.

#apt-get install ivtv-firmware
           This works fine.
# apt-get install ivtv-kmdl-$KVER
        This is the error I get at this command.
           Reading Package Lists... Done
           Building Dependency Tree... Done
           Couldn't find package ivtv-kmdl-2.6.9-1.724_FC3

I've also tried changing my sources.list file to at-stable and
at-bleeding, but still get the same error.

Thanks for the help