[mythtv-users] New remote

Paul Miller paul at pinheiro.dyndns.org
Mon Jan 24 20:32:09 EST 2005

Hi,

I maintain the lirc_atiusb driver for lirc.  You should not have to do
anything "special" to get it to work with lirc 0.7 or later.  Just
compile it for your kernel.

As far as the kernel ati_remote driver, you can not use both!
Whatever driver loads first will claim the usb device.  The
lirc_atiusb is designed only for use with lirc, and the kernel driver
is designed more for X, but can be used with lirc.  There is also a
userspace lirc driver for ATI's remote wonder I.  I haven't tried it.

-Paul