[mythtv-users] MythGame USB Joystick?

David Wood obsidian at panix.com
Sun Jan 23 21:18:56 EST 2005

Interesting - I had to back-port changes to the mame command-line
invocation routine to get mythgame 0.16 running at all with a recent
mame version... But in any case, the config controlling this is in the
mysql database, although apparently not yet connected to any menus you
can adjust.

So for a first attempt anyway (it's been a while since I did this),
connect to the mythconverg database:

mysql -u root -p mythconverg

(you do know your mysql root password, right?)

and try something like:

update mamesettings set joytype = 1;