[mythtv-users] mythsetup error on new gentoo install

Travis Osterman tosterman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 13:12:39 EST 2005

> not only do you not want to put the -qt flag in the USE variable, you
> want to explicitly state the qt flag in there. re-emerge mysql after
> you do that to build it with QT support.

I am a bit confused.  The mysql package doesn't appear to use the qt flag.

# emerge -pv --newuse mysql

Calculating dependencies ...done!
[ebuild   R   ] dev-db/mysql-4.0.22-r2  +berkdb -debug -innodb +perl
+readline (-selinux) +ssl -static +tcpd 0 kB

Total size of downloads: 0 kB

I will tried rebuilding (unmerge then emerge) mysql it regardless and
still get the same error.

-- Travis

-- Travis