[mythtv-users] Mythweb js with php 4.3.8 on Mandrake 10.1

Joel Goldwein, M.D. jgoldwein at impac.com
Sat Jan 22 16:41:53 EST 2005

Seems that the latest changes to Mythweb do not work on Mandrake 10.1 with
Apache2 and PHP 4.3.8.  PHP binary does not have java module support, and
there is no addon binary module (.rpm) available.  I have attempted to
./configure and build my own php with java support to no avail.  Any hints
would be greatly appreciated.  Meanwhile, is there any way for the script to
detect whether java is supported, and revert to non-js in such a case?

Joel Goldwein