[mythtv-users] mythgame snes9x PVR-350 tvout

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 12:22:37 EST 2005

I'm trying to get mythgame to work on my PVR-350. I assume it will
need to use the framebuffer video out rather than the mpeg video out.
snes9x doesn't seem to have any kind of zoom feature, and the video is
about 1/4 the size of the screen and right in the center. Is there a
way to either zoom that in or change the resolution of the framebuffer
somehow?

Also - what resolutions / modelines are supported? Right now the only
one I have to work with is 720x480. Thanks!

--
email me if you want a gmail invite, I have some invites