[mythtv-users] Tuner not changing channel

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Sat Jan 22 08:25:37 EST 2005

Hi,

I have my system with a PVR-350 doing more and more as I intended it.

I have setup mythtv and run the backend and frontend on this machine. To
the best of my knowledge I have setup the frequenties correctly.

Via mythweb it looks like shown on:
http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/MythTV/settings_channels.php.html

I understood I had to input the frequency here in kHz for each channel.
(But correct me if I am wrong.)

The problem is that both mythtv (Watching Live TV) and the recording
chnage the channels on my PVR-350.

I can change it manually easy with a command like:
ptune.pl -F 210250

I would appriciate any insight to fix what is propably an oversight of me.

Hugo.