[mythtv-users] Menu Customization

Dan Wilga dwilga at MtHolyoke.edu
Fri Jan 21 16:07:47 EST 2005

At 1:44 PM -0500 1/21/05, Charles Waddell wrote:
>I would like to add buttons to mythweather and mythnews to the main
>menu of mythtv. I have found information that I need to edit
>~/.mythtv/mainmenu.xml, and I am fairly well versed in xml, but I do
>not know the action command for calling up these plugins. If anyone
>could point me to a list of standard command for calling these
>plugins, or post your main menu config, I would greatly apprectiate
>it.

There's an easier way: switch the interface style to "Classic" mode.
I think this is somewhere in the general setup.
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"