[mythtv-users] Nexus-CA, DVB-C

Fredrik Karlsson fredrik at fredrikkarlsson.se
Fri Jan 21 07:22:26 EST 2005

I have the chance to get a nice deal on a Nexus-CA card.
This is a dual card with both DVB-C and analogue support.
Since I plan on building an HTPC later this spring I am considering this
option, to save a few bucks later on.

DVB-support for Myth seems to be picking up.
Are there people out there who have a working DVB-C setup?
Perhaps even for the Swedish ComHem system?

Unfortunately I also vaguely recall that Myth might have problems using
the dual capabilities of this card.
And that one should instead get a vanilla DVB-C card and a VIVO graphics
card or something.
Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

Fredrik