[mythtv-users] nuvexport errors - nuvexport runs forever

Mike Schommer schome1 at schome.net
Thu Jan 20 22:02:17 EST 2005

I have been recording HDTV shows now for a week.  That is the same
amount of time I've been trying to get nuvexport to work correctly on my
system.  Every time I run it, I get the following error:

*Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/share/nuvexport/nuv_export/ui.pm line 261, <STDIN> line 2.

*At the command line, I enter nuvexport.  This give me a list of export
option - I've chosen them all.  After I select one, I get a lineup of
shows to export.  When I select one, I get several lines (I presume one
for each individual show of this type) of the above error.  I don't know
where else to go for help.  Web searches have turned up nothing - which
is surprizing.

System Info:
Suse 9.2
pchdtv hd-3000 card
Intel P4 3.2 Ghz
1 GB RAM
NVidia GeForce FX5200 video card
MythTv for all recording and viewing of HDTV.

Thanks for any help.