[mythtv-users] MythPhone Video

Steve Hayles stevehayles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 18:45:34 EST 2005

I am trying to get Myphone running and other than an occasional Segfault
when I exit the module it works fairly well.

I cannot however get two way video running.  This may be a more
general router or firewall setup issue but I can connect to other
clients without difficulty.

I am using manual NAT and port forwarding from my external firewall to
the Myth BOX and certainly the audio and video from Windows Messenger
to Myth works fine but I cannot get any vVideo from the MythBox to the
Windows client.

My question is - has anyone succesfuly had windows messenger connected
to a MythPhone setup with two way video conferencing ?  And if so are
there are any general pointers as to where I might look for a solution