[mythtv-users] Getting Started

Mark L. Cukier mark at pemicro.com
Thu Jan 20 14:39:39 EST 2005

I used that coolermaster case and I'd just like to say it's fantastic.
It has a solid build (all metal, no junky plastic), looks great, and
fits into my home theatre really well (it is a little deep, though, so
beware if you have short shelves). It's not QUITE 2 vcrs tall... more
like 1 VCR + a relatively small DVD player. :-)

The case won't disappoint anyone who likes things that look awesome. :-)

- Mark, he who likes things that look awesome.

____________________________
*Mark L. Cukier*, /Design Engineer/
P&E Microcomputer Systems
710 Commonwealth Avenue