[mythtv-users] mplayer patches for mythnuv

Wouter Lagerweij wouterla at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 03:58:59 EST 2005

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:54:51 -0500, Brian J. Murrell
<brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> I have seen lots of mention on the lists (most of it fairly old -- circa
> mplayer 0.90) about mplayer patches for the mythtv nuv format, but have
> been unable to find anything.
>
> Does such a patch exist anywhere any more?

It does, at: http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/mythtv/

I had no trouble applying it to a recent xbox media center mplayer cvs
checkout, but it seems that not all types of myth nuv files are
supported. I haven't had time to test it yet, but at first glance it
seems that mpeg4 myth files had some problems.

Wouter