[mythtv-users] can't change keybindings in mythtv 0.16

Tim Fenn fenn at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 20 02:12:02 EST 2005

Please excuse my question if it appears naive, I'm new to the mailing
list and mythtv in general.  I've found most of the answers to my
questions via the archives, but I have yet to find an answer to the
question posed here:

In short, I can't seem to change the keybindings in mythtv via mythweb
(FC3, ATrpms mythtv-0.16-82.2.rhfc3.at) - they always reset to the
default settings.  Has anyone found a solution/workaround to this?

Other than this minor issue, I have to say mythtv is the bee's knees.

Regards,
Tim

--
Morals?  I eat communism and $h!t America, brother.  --Seanbaby