[mythtv-users] Re:Multiple frontends watching the same backend program.

Andrew J ajpalm at optushome.com.au
Wed Jan 19 17:03:18 EST 2005

> In my mind, what I'd like it to do when I
> select "live tv" when the tuner is already in use is to inform me
> what's going on, then take me directly to the recording in progress.
> I'm thinking of it as the satellite box my Dad used to have, where you
> could change the channel from any tv, but everyone got the same show.

For those of you who have seen tivo, he means just like TiVo does. If
its recording a show and you press livetv it takes you to the 'live'
part of the recording. From here you can't change channel unless you
cancel the recording. But you can do trick play etc on the current show
or go back to the start of it and watch it.

I think borrowing this feature would be a great idea if it doesn't have
it already.

Andrew