[mythtv-users] Mythtv Distro Help

Preston Crow pc-mythtv04 at crowcastle.net
Wed Jan 19 16:00:24 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 13:18, Gregg wrote:
> I am going to build a new mythtv box.  And was curious to know If I should
> use FC2 or FC3.  I have a pvr250,fx5200,and sblive card, I am hoping to get
> hdtv later.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

I would suggest going with Linux.  That's what I did, and my system
works great.

For details, check the list archive.  What, you didn't know that there
was a list archive?  Well, it should be an obvious-enough concept to
look for one.  I'll give you a hint: there's this neat little web site
at http://www.google.com/ that can help you find information like that.

--PC