[mythtv-users] Mythtv Distro Help

Alex stangage70 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 15:15:10 EST 2005

I have the same basic equipment running under FC3 with a P4-2.4/865
chipset platform.  All installed pretty readily without much issue.
This was my first experience installing Linux.

The only thing that gives me troubles is my ATI remote...  Jarrod's
guide (which was quite helpful) assumes one is using a remote with the
PVR card.  I don't have such an option on the PVR250-MCE.  I can use
the built-in kernal "ati-remote" function, but the key mapping doesn't
match.  Trying to use lirc_atiusb has been a tragic failure of my time
invested.  The links I found are out-dated and don't apply in my case.