[mythtv-users] Backend crashes after a few minutes of running

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:12:49 EST 2005

I have been running a successful FC2 install of Myth for about 4
months now. Just recently, the backend has been crashing just a few
minutes after restarting the service. Where is the best place to look
for clues as to why the backend is crashing so frequently? I'm
figuring it is due to some change that I have made in the recent weeks
that is causing it, but I don't know where to start looking for clues.
This system ran flawlessly for about 3 months before I started having
any problems with it. Thank in advance.

Jon Kunze