[mythtv-users] PVR 350, channel change

BO PP netbopp at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:38:33 EST 2005

Hello.

I've still not figured out how MythTV can change channels as to my request.
I've run setup, with xmltv-settings, done mythfilldatabase, so I don't see
why the problem should be here.  Specially when this was working fine with
the older tv-card I used (without mpeg hardware-support).

Just in case someone should wonder, result from 'dmesg':
tveeprom: Hauppauge: model = 48134, rev = J342, serial# = 6563634
tveeprom: tuner = Temic 4009FR5 (idx = 42, type = 20)
tveeprom: tuner fmt = PAL(B/G) (eeprom = 0x04, v4l2 = 0x00000007)

If I use the tool included with the ivtv-driver, I'm able to set and change
tv-channels.  Also it's possible through the 'v4lctl' command to change
channels.  But as said MythTV doesn't.  Can anybody help me out here?

Bjørn Ove