[mythtv-users] Skipping adverts in UK using DVB-T - supported ?

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:36:10 EST 2005

Haven't updated my cvs version yet to try the new detection, but does
it also monitor for aspect ratio changes?  Just noticed while watching
tv yesterday quite a few channels change aspect ratio when they switch
to the adverts (I'm in the UK).

In this situation it could be a very accurate way for detecting ads.

Ash.