[mythtv-users] is there an easy way to reboot in software throughmyth

Andy Long aslong at uark.edu
Wed Jan 19 02:40:53 EST 2005

Could you not just incorporate the use of an sh script to call a reboot of
the box (or, presumably, the backend)?  Jarod has done something similar for
his front end

http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/tips.php

It's about halfway down the page under  "Make Myth even more wife-friendly,
aka make the power button do something more useful"