[mythtv-users] Getting volume control to work

Steven Christall mythtv at mctubster.com
Tue Jan 18 08:43:19 EST 2005

Hi,

I have a PVR350 + Soundblaster live outputting through SPDIF to my amp.
I can't work out how to get the volume control in Myth to work! .... I
think it is because I am using SPDIF out? or maybe some option I haven't
found.

The volume onscreen display goes up and down, but the volume out stays
the same.

I am running the CVS version from end Dec .... I believe I am running
ALSA audio (how would I check?) and does this even matter?

Any pointer or tips greatly appreciated

Thanks
Steve