[mythtv-users] Automatic mythtranscode

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Jan 17 14:04:16 EST 2005

> On Monday 17 January 2005 01:16 pm, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > > He possibly wasn't removing the no longer valid entries in the
> > > recordedmarkup table.
> >
> > very well could be.  I'll remember that for next time.  and now, maybe
> > think about adding an option to nuvexport to move files back into place
> > on the server.
>
> Test first, though, before doing it for your own recordings to make sure it's
> acceptable. =)  There still may be issues seeking with avi files, especially
> if 'mythcommflag --video' isn't run on the file.  I don't test that very
> often.

I think if you're wanting these files to run from the Watch Recordings
screen that you'd probably want to use --rebuild instead of --video.  I think
the --video is for mythvideo files and uses the filemarkup table instead of
the recordedmarkup table which is used for programs in the recorded table.

--

Chris