[mythtv-users] v82cxxx_audio and mythtmusic - still no go!

Andreas Witte Andreaz at t-online.de
Sun Jan 16 20:03:20 EST 2005

Hello List.

Ive still big problems, getting mythmusic to work. All things work
fine except the thing this should do: play music! =)

If i start audio output in any way, i still have my noisy loop in
speakers. Somone in this list wrote i should use another driver
for the onboard sound. I wonder which one i should take...? ALSA?
Atm ive no ALSA installed, just the v82cxxx_audio (that all with
2.6.10 kernel / gentoo-distri). And to be honest i would love to
leave ALSA alone. Or is there another kernelmodule for the
viasound available anywhere?

A lil more light here would be nice...

Thanks in advance...
Andreas