[mythtv-users] Channel icons in not frontend, but in guide

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sun Jan 16 06:25:44 EST 2005

I've got a combined machine where the channel icons show up
in browse mode and the guide.  I have a separate front end
that sees the channel icons in the guide, but not in browse
mode.

Since the icons are in the db (and all that works fine), I was
wondering what I need to tell the frontend only so that it
knows to use the channel icons.  Googling and checking the
archives hasn't produced anything helpful.

Thanks,
Paul