[mythtv-users] bt878, btaudio, 2.6.9-1.681_FC3 and sound cards

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 21:39:11 EST 2005

> Here are my questions for the collective brain:
> 1. Anyone know for sure whether this STB card will work with btaudio?
> Googling turned up very few other users of this particular card.

No expert on this, but I've been researching it recently and I believe
the only card that support btaudio are Hauppauge and ATI TV Wonder and
possibly AverMedia. There may be 1 or 2 others but it's a _very_ small
list. I also learned that loading the btaudio module is no indication
whatever whether it will work. It loads it even though the card might
not support btaudio, so I'd be guessing that you're not going to get
it working with this card.

Regards,
Phill