[mythtv-users] Re: Which Distribution?

George Styles george at ripnet.co.uk
Sat Jan 15 19:46:16 EST 2005

Ive had a lot of luck with Mandrake.

Install 10.1, run easyurpmi and get a plf source, then you only have to use
the gui to install the mysql stuff and a few other bits, and myth compiles
and runs. I got myth working on my laptop with Mandrake in a couple of hours
from scratch (scratch being a winxp install). As a bonus, myth works over
wifi :)