AW: [mythtv-users] Converting MPEG2 nuv files to something else?

Bene Martin martin.bene at icomedias.com
Fri Jan 14 16:49:43 EST 2005

> I've been searching through the archives and there is a lot of stuff
> about converting (or failing to!) MPEG2 nuv files to other formats.
> I'm interested in either burning shows to DVD, or converting to Xvid.
>
> Does anyone currently do this successfully, using either linux or
> windows tools?

I'm using my mythbox to burn DVB-S (mpeg2) recordings to dvd using
mythtvburn - a collection of scripts usable either from the commandline
or via mythweb - both work just fine; some fiddling was required to get
the web interface up on a gentoo system, the scripts are designed for
knoppix / knopmyth.

See http://mythburn.sourceforge.net/

Bye, Martin