[mythtv-users] Is pchdtv3000 worth it?

Wendy Seltzer wendy at seltzer.com
Fri Jan 14 15:44:16 EST 2005

The flag mandate requires that all ATSC demodulators be "robust"
against user modification.  It doesn't mean there will be no holes,
but it'll be much harder to get equipment that has them.  It probably
makes PCI cards impossible, unless they have flag recognition and
output disabling on the card in hardware or firmware.

Yes, I'm also stocking up on HD-3000s.
--Wendy