[mythtv-users] Converting MPEG2 nuv files to something else?

Neil Milne neil.milne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:29:23 EST 2005

Hi
I've been searching through the archives and there is a lot of stuff
about converting (or failing to!) MPEG2 nuv files to other formats.
I'm interested in either burning shows to DVD, or converting to Xvid.

Does anyone currently do this successfully, using either linux or
windows tools? If so, could you perhaps post a mini-howto? I'm
familiar with windows tools such as Virtualdub but I'm not really sure
how to go about using the various linux tools - I did try nuvexport
but it didn't work and I've read there are issues with nuvexport and
MPEG2 files (my sources are all DVB cards).

Any hints or pointers would be appreciated :-)

Cheers
--
Neil Milne