[mythtv-users] Playing the nuv-files on another player.

Alex Polite notmyprivateemail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:35:48 EST 2005

I moving from Freevo to MythTV. I've sucesessfully recorded and
watched shows on the box. Now I want to watch those redcordings over
NFS. My videoplayer of choice is mplayer.

The untranscoded files gives me this output in mplayer:

The transcoded files gives this output in mplayer:

MPEG: No audio stream found -> no sound.
MPEG: FATAL: EOF while searching for sequence header.
Video: Cannot read properties.
No stream found.

"Encrypted VOB file! Read DOCS/HTML/en/dvd.html".

xine on the other hand complains about missing demuxers.

nuv2avi won't compile

What else should I try.

alex