[mythtv-users] Newbie question concerning sound

George Lopez geokimlopez at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 12:57:36 EST 2005

Nope, that weren't it.  I turned up all of the volumes
on all inputs and even tried different mixers to turn
the volume up. (K-Mix, Alasmixer) and had still had
zero sound.  Very strange I thought.

I am about to kick FC2 to the door and go for a fresh
FC3 install.  How is the stability on FC3?
The WAF is plunging rapidly and the kids are screaming
for on-demand Dora the Explorer.

Thoughts?