[mythtv-users] XvMC

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 11:29:25 EST 2005

I found an option in Setup -> tv watching ->enable xvmc.  I think you
have to have a card that it works with though (nvidia)  If it is not
there, it is in one of the other option menus.  I also read on the
list you could tell if it was being used because the on screen display
would be black and white instead of color.

Dan