[mythtv-users] FX5200 monitor + tv out, xorg.conf

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 11:03:14 EST 2005

I have searched the mailing list and Googled, but I am still having a
hard time getting the monitor and tv out of my FX5200 to work at the
same time (or the tv out to work at all).

Using Gentoo, 2.6.9 nitro kernel, and nvidia kernel.

Got it to work briefly, but only when the machine booted and it would
stop working with X started.  Now all I get is black on the tv and not
really sure what I changed to hose it up.

Could some kind soul provide a xorg.conf for this kind of a setup plus
any pointers or a howto?

Thanks;
Dan