[mythtv-users] Dual tuners - how does the sound work?

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:55:48 EST 2005

Sorry, I was confused on the bttv thing, go with Joe's advice. I have
the PVR-250, which does not require the connection to a sound card.

However, most of the Creativbe soundcards (the only ones I have ever
used) also have an Aux In connector, could you not hook the second
card up to  the Aux In and configure both to be recording sources?

This type of PITA certainly makes an even stronger argument for biting
the bullet when it comes to selecting a capture card and simply
spending the extra on the PVR-250 or 350.

Robin