[mythtv-users] Mythtv on x86_64 SMP

Steve Frank steve.frank at bevcore.com
Wed Jan 12 16:09:05 EST 2005

Yes, I second that!  Espeically considering deals like this are out
there now:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?Edp
No=1133509&Sku=A455-2110%20B

Certainly the case is a "beauty in the eye of the beholder," but $300
for an Athlon 64 3400 barebones is nothing to shy away from if this
would improve my path to decent HDTV Myth-ing...I know it's a ways off,
but ....