[mythtv-users] No listings on remote MythFrontend

junk_inbox at comcast.net junk_inbox at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 14:50:25 EST 2005

Anybody know how to fix this or what I should look at?  Please?!?

Jeff

PS: Is there a reason that nobody's replying to any of my recent postings?  Am I doing something taboo/wrong/incorrectly to cause my messages to be ignored?  Is it because I sometimes use M$ Outluuk on my PC to send messages, or because of my seemingly fake email address (not fake, but real and fools all the spambots so far), or perhaps something else?    The reason I ask is that when I  first joined the group a few months ago (~November IIRC) I sent out an initial message to say "hi" and ask a few questions, I got several helpful & informative replies.  But I haven't gotten any replies for anything I've sent out since I started to build my MythTV Boxes...  It's almost like my messages don't even get to the group, but they show up in my Inbox and on Gossamer, so they're definitely getting there...  Very Strange...