[mythtv-users] FW: New Source Forge Project MythStreamTV

Bill Bradley williambradley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:00:16 EST 2005

Has anyone been able to get vlc to compile against ffmpeg?  Its
driving me nuts. I compiled ffmpeg from src with pp support, however
vlc is failing to detect during configure

configure: error:
/usr/src/redhat/SOURCES/ffmpeg-0.4.9/libavcodec/libavcodec.a was not
compiled with postprocessing support, make sure you configured ffmpeg
with --enable-pp

However ffmpeg is configured with pp.  I used all the options from the
README file as well as trying rpm's.  If anyone has rpms with all the
right options, please post a link.

thanks,
bill