[mythtv-users] Radeon

lucacri7650 lucacri7650 at email.it
Wed Jan 12 14:19:13 EST 2005

I tried the two configs, but with the first one (vesa) I have no success
to configure it...

With the Dual Head with ATI fglrx I have the video on the TV but slow...

No idea? :(

Lucacri

Roy wrote:

>In my last e-mail I mentioned two ways to get the video output to appear on
>the TV. The clone mode works with the vesa driver but not with the
>ati-driver. Dual head works with with the ati-driver.
>
>Roy
>
>Am Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005 11:45 schrieb lucacri7650:
>

>>So, there is no way to resolve it?
>>
>>Lucacri
>>
>>Roy wrote:
>>

>>>It looks like there was a problem with my last e-mail, so I post it again:
>>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>as far as I know there are two possibilites to get the video output on the
>>>TV: 1. Clone mode, slow video (not 25fps)
>>>Connect the TV to your radeon before system start up. Use the "vesa"
>>>driver for the X-server. That way the TV-output initialized on startup
>>>will be available after X has started.
>>>2. Dual head
>>>Use the ati-drivers and configure your card for dual head with the tool
>>>which comes with the driver (fglrxconfig).
>>>
>>>I had no success with the clone mode supported by the ati-drivers and
>>>video on TV.
>>>
>>>Hope it helps!
>>>Roy
>>>

>> --
>> Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
>>
>> Sponsor:
>> Personalizza il tuo cellulare con un semplice sms, clicca qui
>>*
>> Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3115&d=12-1

 Sponsor:
 Telefona con Email.it Phone Card, tanti minuti di conversazione con il massimo del risparmio, clicca qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2687&d=12-1